Do you have crooked or crowded teeth or a misaligned bite? If so, it’s in the best interest of your oral health to make sure that your teeth are back to where they need to be. Here are some reasons why fixing misaligned bites with braces can be especially advantageous:
– Essential skills like eating, speaking and chewing food are easier to perform with a smile straightened by braces.
– Braces can help correct malocclusions, which, when left unchecked, can often contribute to oral accidents like random chips and cracks.
– Straight teeth are easier to clean and will lower your chance of tooth decay and gum disease.
– Braces are very effective at regenerating your smile and refining your self-esteem.
– Straight teeth decrease the risk of damage linked with bruxism or TMJ disorders.
Do you want to schedule an appointment with Howell Orthodontics? Just call our orthodontic office at 208-893-5151. We’re located in Meridian, Idaho, and Dr. Jason Howell and all of our wonderful team look forward to doing our best to ensure that your oral health remains fantastic by straightening your smile with braces.